Friday, April 24, 2009

Etsy Day!!!

I have just learned about Etsy Day!

It is where people on Etsy promote Etsy instead of themselves...I don't think that is so hard to do, since I think there are more important things out there than just me.

So, here is to Etsy Day! I have found many new people there which I have found that I enjoy their company and have learned more things there than I ever would have just sitting at home! Etsy is a place where people can present their handmade items to sell, instead of having to wait for a local craft show. Everything handmade is able to be put on Etsy! Wow! When you stretch your imagination...just imagine all the things that you could get from one place, instead of having to buy it from an overpriced stuck up company that does not care about its customers. One thing that I have found is that Etsians care about each other, which is nice to see!

So go check it out...anything handmade... http://www.etsy.com/ You will find something that you like there, and then eventually if you keep looking, you will fall in love with it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment