Thursday, April 30, 2009

Twitter...

So I have finally joined Twitter...

You guys can follow me at http://twitter.com/scorpionice362.

It has been quite an experience in learning new ways to market my products in my shop. I had taken a marketing class in college, but it is one thing to read the information and go through the assignments. It is something completely different to actually put the information into action for a living business!

I have only been on twitter for about a week and already have about 200 followers! Very Cool! I am still learning all the little things that I can do with it. Thanks to Tara from Youniquely Chic, I have had some insight on what I can accomplish with using Twitter.

I am the only one that can make myself not make things happen. This is the start of a wonderful adventure! I have lived this long, so I may as well enjoy the ride! Come follow me...

No comments:

Post a Comment